Name: M. V. Venkateswara Rao
Designation: Professor of EEE & Principal
Academic Qualification: M.Tech, Ph.D.
Experience: More Than 22 Years of Teaching Experience
Mobile-No: +91 6304907071
- Dr. M Venkateswara Rao was born on December 21,1976 in a village near Bobbili, Vizianagaram District in Andhra Pradesh. He received the B.Tech Degree in ElectrIcal and Electronics Engineering from SV University, Tirupati.
- He obtained Masters and Ph D degree from Jawaharlal Technological University Kakinada. He is having 24 years of Teaching and Research experience.
- He was the faculty member for about eighteen years in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam,Vizianagaram District, Andhra Pradesh.
- Since 2019, he has been working as a Professor with the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at JNTUA College of Engineering Kalikiri(JNTUACEK), kalikiri, Annamayya District, Andhra Pradesh.
- He has been associated with different institutions as a guest faculty, a counsellor, trainer, an examiner and for other academic assignments. Dr. Rao has been an expert speaker in various Faculty Development Programmes and has organized many workshops and short-term courses.
- He also attended various Faculty Development Programmes. He was appointed as an expert in setting question papers for various Government Universities and Autonomous Institutions. He was also appointed as an examiner for Ph.D. thesis evaluation by various Government and Deemed Universities.
- His research interests focusses on Power system dynamics and stability, Power Quality, Grid management at regional and national level, Renewable energy integration, Electric vehicles and EV Charging stations.
- He has published over 40 research articles, has supervised more than 35 M.Tech thesis and currently guiding five students for their Ph D Degrees. He has two patents to his name. He has received 03 academic awards. He is a Life member of ISTE, IETE and IE.