PEO’s: (Program Educational Objective’s)
- To acquire a strong foundation in mathematical, analytical and designing to develop professional skills
- To prepare the students to excel in Civil Engineering framework to apply in the real time problems and provide innovative, effective solution through cutting edge methodologies for the society.
PO’s: (Program Outcome’s)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and Engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve Engineering problems.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.