PEO’s: (Program Educational Objective’s)
- To acquire a sound foundation in mathematical, analytical, scientific and Computer science and Engineering techniques to analyse, formulate and design high end solutions.
- To prepare the students to excel in Computer science and Engineering framework in order to apply in the real time problems and provide innovative, effective solution through cutting edge computational methodologies for the society.
- To create an impact quality academic environment with cutting edge technologies through state of art training rule added programmes to build the skills of leadership.
PO’s: (Program Outcome’s)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and Engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve Engineering problems.
- An ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.